Monday, May 12, 2014

Indian/outdoor boudoir styled photoshoot

Making use of the sunshine in Galway recently I had was excited to style an outdoor boudoir shoot  with the stunning Sian Murphy (Catwalk Models) . I have worked with Sian before so I knew this look would suit her amazingly well. Sian is available for modelling and promotional work you can contact her on murphysian88@yahoo.ie
The makeup look was created by Fiona Coyne of Heaven Scent in Galway 091 567192
Hair Length was achieved with one of our black hairpieces ideal for adding volume also! These are a sneaky option for boudoir shoots also to give that 'big' hair' or 'long hair' effect in an instant.
The skirt and shawl were sourced in Amsterdam ..I also came by an authentic Navaho Indian headpiece which is great for anyone looking to try out this look on a boudoir/outdoor shoot (big thanks to Paddy and Jill for this!I love it ! )
The faux Teepee was built with some timber adorned with lace and fur and I borrowed my daughter Veda's dreamcatcher too!
Brenda Bradley (of BH hair studio ) managed to be passing by..spotted us and hauled some of these bits from my car boot with me..thanks Brenda! We sure got some funny looks from passers by!
Accessories/bikini/jewellery by Penneys and various markets across Europe .
If you are looking for something a bit different to the studio look give us a shout!
We have a summer special offer of €99 for 5 digital images, 45 min shoot  (colour and bw) in any style
Boudoir, Pin-up, Baby Bump or for your model portfolio.
Makeup and Hair can be added on to this package ..contact us for good deals with select salons in the west!
Boudoir Girls 087 6332611 boudoirgirls@gmail.com
















No comments:

Post a Comment