Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rachels Black and white Theme Hen party!

Rachel and her posse travelled up to Dublin to celebrate her hen party. The theme was black and white and I have to say her shoes were one of the first things I noticed...zebra print tooooo coool (me want!)
The bridal party had ties on so I was able to differentiate them and there was even a lad thrown into the mix for good measure. I couldn't have missed him with the red mowhawk and fair play he posed with the rest in style! Some of the props the girls brought included a large inflatable phallus which made it's way into some images for fun...Here are some snaps taken in 'Copper Alley' nightclub before the gang hit the town. 









The sexy hen !



1 comment:

  1. Black and white hen party!! How adorable that looks. I also hosted Hen party before a couple of days of my wedding. I had booked prettiest vintage themed Chicago event venues and had hired talented planner for this fun bash. We all really enjoyed that night.

    ReplyDelete