Monday, October 3, 2011

Motorcycle theme pin-up session

I got a call from  Ms 'A' recently who was looking to do something original and relevant for her 'biker' husband to be. She did not want the usual lingerie shots for her other half - no, it had to entail leather jackets and helmets to suit both their style and also give him  a giggle out of the whole thing!  Having some experience in this field I was super excited to set up a scene - I did think about dragging in the old chopper from the shed but decided it would be easier to photoshop a bike in instead. The garage pump is real however and so is the ratchet!! Ms 'A's friend who was treating her came along for the shoot and we managed to throw her in for a shot for good measure!
Makeup was done by the brilliant and talented Theresa Danaher.
Have to say I really enjoyed this fun session - I welcome any unusual ideas brides may have for their husbands to be. I am certain we can pull off any theme here!
Here are some snippets of the shoot:  Well done Ms 'A'!!!
Get yer motor runnin!




Don't tell my hubby just yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment