Monday, August 1, 2011

Danny does come dine with me!!

I'm sure anyone who is anyone will be tuning in for our fix of 'come dine with me' tonight. Our friend and neighbor Danny will be featuring on this Galway episode so excitement is high!  It was so great to see the exposure Danny is getting in all the papers especially my mad hatter shot of him in today's daily Mirror (not boasting ahem but it was great to see it nonetheless even though the buggers didn't credit me!)
He is also in the TV section in that paper!
Danny has been on the comedy circuit for some time now so it will be great to see what humor he will bring to the show. The mojito's will be out all week how will we cope.... ;)
GOOD LUCK DANNY!
Check out Danny's cool new website www.dannydowling.net

you can check out my other promo shots on galwayphotography.net


Taken in 'Born' Galway - our favorite shop EVER! Decor clothes and yummy things under one roof!

This is the original prize winning shot I did in Born with Danny as he really is a mad hatter!

1 comment: