Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween!!

It's been a busy October with different shoots, trying to organize outfits for my little monsters and getting out for a night myself! I even managed a wee photo shoot myself with a lovely photographer by the name of Adelheid. We have so much in common it's just strange!
As I did not post anything for October I will give you a look at the lovely Sinead Lally whom I did a shoot with a short time ago. She is a talented makeup artist and blogger on fashion, as you can see she makes a fantastic model too! We did a vintage pin-up shoot and yes girls you saw it here first! I will be updating soon with other pin-up style shoots as I have had many inquiries since this one featured on facebook. Lots of props and candy coloured backgrounds
available for these tongue in cheek photo shoots. Ideal for your hen party, girls night in or a gift for your partner for christmas/valentines day! Gift vouchers available.

No comments:

Post a Comment